Hi everyone! Well it really has been awhile since I posted last. To be honest it's hard to sit down at the computer with a toddler running around and then at night after she goes to bed it is honestly the last thing I want to do.
But, I wanted to share the 3D pics of John Thomas in a slideshow. There were 45 pictures so it is easiest to post this way. The umbilical cord was in his face so it was hard to get a good picture but I think we got some clear ones. It's funny, when we saw the 3D of Julia I knew from the moment that she looked like Jody. I am having a little more difficulty deciding about baby boy although he does have chubby cheeks like his daddy. Hope you enjoy! I promise to post more later!

3 comments:
h detail!!
Ok, try again! The detail is amazing...can't wait to see him!
Congrats to you all. Can't wait to see and read more. I totally understand, keeping up on the blog is just another thing.
Take care and enjoy life as a family of 3! It just gets busier!
Post a Comment